Vedic Chant Foundation Course
This course provides an introduction to Vedic Chant for those who are interested in sound, healing yoga, mantra or meditation.
Vedic Chant Teacher Training Programme
For those who wish to share the power of chanting with others, this training programme is designed to give students an orientation in the ancient tradition of chanting and to equip them to teach and apply the chants. While introducing the history and signiﬁcance of the Vedic tradition, the course will also train students intensively in Vedic pedagogy. Students will be taught selected chants from the Vedic and Smrti traditions.
By the end of the course you will:
- understand and be able to apply the pedagogy of Vedic chanting
- be able chant elected chants with confidence
- understand the meaning of the selected chants taught
- understand the application of these chants in healing and wellbeing.
- understand the theory behind the application of mantra-s in āsana, prānāyāma & dhyānam
- understand the Vedic heritage
- have the ability to teach others in the use of sound and chanting and, at an appropriate level, to read and write Sanskrit script
Contact our Head of Vedic Chant for further information about our Vedic Chant courses.