Members are welcome to join us this Sunday, 18th October, for an hour of chanting. We are delighted that Radha Sundararajan will be leading this session and sharing her wisdom with us. The guest chanters are Gill Lloyd and Andy Curtis-Payne.
Please note, the time is different from usual. We will be chanting from 10-11 am UK time. The meeting will be hosted by Bea Teuten and the lines will be open from 9.45 am. Please mail Bea for login details: [email protected].
We will chant the following chants:
- Opening Chant to our teachers T Krishnamacharya and TKV Desikachar
- Sarva śāntiḥ (simplified version)
- Sarva śāntiḥ (classical version)
- Mahā vākya (Asato mā + oṁ śāntiḥ)
- Kṣamā-slokaḥ – closing chants
You can download these chants from our Resources section here.
ZOOM SECURITY AND PROTOCOL
Please note that we are not able to post login details for Zoom meetings on our website. To participate we ask that you unmute your microphone and say your name if you are asked by the host to identify yourself.
SAVE THE DATES
We will be holding online Vedic Chant sangha-s on the following dates:
- Sunday 18 October with Radha Sundararajan, 10-11 am UK time
- Sunday 1 November: 8-8.45 pm UK time
- Friday 13 November: TSYP Online Annual Gathering with plenty of chanting and lots more
- Sunday 29 November: with Radha Sundararajan, 10-11 am UK time
- Sunday 13 December: 5-5.45 pm UK time
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
The TSYP team