Members are welcome to join us this Sunday, 18th July, for 45 minutes of chanting.
We will be chanting from 20:00 – 20:45 UK time. This meeting will be hosted by Helen Macpherson with guest chanters Laurant Nadolski and Anne Poirier. The lines will be open from 19:45. Please email Lisa Soede for login details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will chant the following chants:
- Prārthanā-ślokaḥ Śrī T Krishnamacharya and Śrī TKV Desikachar
- Taittirīyāraṇyake-caturthaḥ prapāṭhakaḥ (praśnaḥ pravargyam)
- Nārāyaṇa Sūktam
- Sarva śāntiḥ – simplified
- Mahā Vākya – asato mā
- Closing Chants – Kṣamā-ślokaḥ and Sāttvika-tyāgaḥ
You can download these chants from our Resources section here.
Zoom security and protocol
Please note that we are not able to post login details for Zoom meetings on our website. To participate we ask that you unmute your microphone and say your name if you are asked by the host to identify yourself.
Save the dates
We will be holding online Vedic chanting saṅga -s on the following Sundays (UK time):
- 12th September: 17:00 – 17:45
- 31st October: 17:00 – 17:45
- 21st November: 17:00 – 17:45
- 19th December: 17:00 – 17:45
Please note earlier chant time for the autumn schedule.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Lisa Soede and the TSYP team